Name: Bria Harris
Website: Bainbridge, Georgia
Photographer: Cam Perry
Photographer IG: @shotbycam
Hair Stylist: Jasmine Smith
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
People (known and strangers) constantly telling me that I should be a model. I am very tall and beautiful. I know I can make it a dream come true.
2. How long have you been modeling?
Roughly 4 months
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Never let anyone judge you or scare you from you dream.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Standing or posing on tip toes
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
The only way I agree that your sweet tea is good is if it tastes like milk.
10. What are you most proud of?
The wisdom and knowledge that grows on me daily.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
An intelligent, wise, brave, loving woman