SUNDAYS ARE FOR LOUNGING
Name: Alyssa Barbara
Website: Vancouver Canada
Facebook: Alyssa Barbara
Photographer: Samantha Chan
Photographer IG: @thesamanthachan
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Too many reasons to name
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes and no. I knew I wasn't perfect, but looked as photography as an art form, the subject doesn't have to be pretty- it can be fucked Up and avant-garde and still be cool.
5. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Never let anyone make you do something you're not comfortable with
6. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
When a photographer asked me to do a nude shoot and I didn't want to and he said "Well we can shoot it for just us..." like, I see myself naked everyday
7. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
To not give a fuck what people have to say about your physical appearance
8. Tell us something random about yourself.
I used to work for the carnival
9. What are you most proud of?
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who had a lot of love in their heart