Name: Laura Ramirez
Photographer: Cam Perry
Photographer IG: @shootbycam
Makeup Artist: Laura Ramirez
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I started taking pictures with my cousin when we were kids. I think is something that I always liked.
2. How long have you been modeling?
1 year probably
3. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
No I wasn't. I have a scar on my stomach, and in my puberty that was really embarrassing. With time I learned to love myself with the scar because it's part of my story. Now I'm promoting a project that is called "FELIZ en tu propia piel" which means "Happy in your own skin"
4. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
I'm not a professional model, but my best tips are:
to love your self first, so others can love you and to do what you love, because that is what is going to make you happy.
5. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
That there is nothing more satisfying than being recognize for doing what you like.