Name: Amanda Rodríguez
Location: Puerto Rico
Facebook: Mandi Rodríguez
Photographer: Sergio Solano
Makeup Artist: Amanda Rodríguez
Hair Stylist: Amanda Rodríguez
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was always fasinated the world of modeling and photography. To me is something that I would happy doing.
2. How long have you been modeling?
Well I don't consider myself as a professional model, but I learn in every experience I have.
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model, and my idol is Anacheri.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I'm comfortable with myself.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Well, the things I do I've done it on my own.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Do what you love to do. Don't let anyone drag you down in your dreams. At the end of the day the one who makes the decisions is you. Be happy.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I don't remember lol.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
To be honest, I'm just staring to know a little about the word of modeling, I'm a beginner and ready to learn more.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
Huh, I like to watch cats videos lol.
10. What are you most proud of?
That I get the chance to do what I love and learn more of it. And just do things that makes me happy.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would like to be reminded of a person who helps and inspires other women to love their body and to love themselves, that the physical is not everything in life that what remains beautiful is who you are as a person being and to chase there dreams.