Name: Emmie Emerson
Photographer: AD Crenshaw
Photographer IG: Crenshotscreatives
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
When I was in high school one of my friends was going to school for photography. He asked me to model for him. I thought he was crazy to ask to take my picture... But then I got the bug. haven't stopped.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
At first I wasn't, but we're our own worst critic. In this world we judge ourselves for things we do, things we wear, and the way our body is - even though we're beautiful inside and out. Now though, I am comfortable.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My mother really did. She taught me to always go for what I wanted and that's all I've ever done.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Yes, work hard for what you want. Also stand your ground on things.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Never have had one.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling
I guess my biggest revelation through modelling would have to be trusting someone with my images and making sure that they're not being posted anywhere else except where I want them to go. Not only have I made so many friends but also family.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm a bartender at a craft bar
10. What are you most proud of?
Such a tough question. Only because I've been a part of so much and for such a long time. I've gotten to work car shows, I've worked for Monster Energy, and I was a promo girl for Bud Light. I guess making it this far along for being so short. I have to be proud of all of it to be honest, because it's a tough job and a tough industry to be in
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
As the girl that did it all.