SPRING IMPRESSIONS OF CAMARGUE
Photographer: Tom Fensterseifer
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Passion and all creation process.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I always feel comfortable in front of the camera
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I have always been happy to meet people. I met many photographers who helped me open up and taught me how to posing. But most importantly it was just that I loved doing it and the additional plus is that I'm a dancer so my posing is dancing.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
You just have to do it with your heart and commitment, always giving yourself 100 percent
7. Tell us something random about yourself.
The love we give others always comes back to us. I think it's worth it to dream. My dreams always come true. Passion is also important in life. After posing for photos. I dance and paint sometimes, and also shoot. I cannot imagine life without my passions.
8. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of the fact that I can enjoy life and catch every moment that meets me