Name: Natasha Chesworth
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Photographer: Natalie Vas
Makeup Artist: @makeupbynataliev
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Modelling is something I have wanted to do since I was a little girl, I would look at models for brands and watch runway shows and would always wish I was like them.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modelling for less than a year.
3. Who is your favorite model?
I wouldn’t say I have a favourite model but I look up to models such as Flower Bomb on Instagram and the models for Victoria secret and bras & things hoping to one day be like them.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
At the beginning no, I didn’t have a lot of self confidence it’s something I have worked on since getting into the modelling industry.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My friends pushed me in the right direction and a couple of my friends who have done photography for me, Zoe Robarts and Sam Dunn really helped me come out of my shell with modelling.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
We live in a society where no matter what you do people will always judge, if modelling is something you really want to do, go for it, don’t let what people might say hold you back from achieving your goals and dreams.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Dealing with heights for shoots, I’m petrified of heights and it really tests my limits.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
That dreams can come true if you want them to and work for them.
9. What are you most proud of?
How far I have come over the past 12 months, life is always going to be a roller coaster, make the most of it.
10. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone that tribes and pushed for greatness, didn’t let anything get in the way of doing what I wanted to do.