Name: Deanna Greene
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Photographer: Todd Meigs
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I've always wanted to model for as long as I can remember, but I started to get more into it when I started working at Hooters, and working with the International Bikini Team.
2. How long have you been modeling?
For about 4 years
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model is Emily Sears because she's hardworking, talented, and always speaks her mind. I think it's very important as a model, when you have followers and people paying attention to what you say - to use that for good. And Emily Sears does just that.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
It took me a little to get used to, but not long. Especially working with Todd Meigs. He's been such a great friend to me for a long time. Even when I first met him, it was clear he was kind with good intentions towards me so it was very easy for me to feel comfortable working with him.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I love asking for advice, and gathering other people's input to help me make the right decisions. But I always make the best decisions when I just follow my heart.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Only do things that are out of your comfort zone if it's something you actually want to do. Don't let others make you feel obligated to follow their own personal agendas.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
--not that I can think of right now
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Feeling more confident, and comfortable with myself. Modeling also helps me push myself to be the greatest version of myself.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I can touch my tongue to my nose
10. What are you most proud of?
I'm proud that I've taken the opportunities given to me to pursue the things I've always wanted to do
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who did everything they wanted to in life