PURPLE MAN EATER
Photographer: Wil Lei
Makeup Artist: Laura España
Hair Stylist: Laura España
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I hope that my pictures inspire others to live a healthier lifestyle and live freely without worrying about what other people think.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
No, I kept feeling like my body wasn’t camera ready and I still put a lot of pressure on myself but modeling has brought out my confidence.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My parents have guided and supported me my entire life.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Just do it. You might never feel like you’re ready and end up missing out on some great opportunities. Be on time, plan your outfits, get your makeup professionally done and trust your instincts.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Yes, I blank out all the time.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
How many creative people are out there.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I teach dance fitness classes.
10. What are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of my clients. I’ve helped over 50 people live a healthier and happier life.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
12. Any last words?
I would like to promote just being kind to one another and spreading love. I think compassion for others is something we need a lot more of.