Name: Amy Macalpine
Photographer: Kassidy Yang Photographer
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I've always had a passion for all things fashion and beauty related, so modelling seemed like a perfect opportunity to immerse myself in that.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I think everyone has insecurities, but modelling has taught me to embrace mine because beauty comes in all different forms.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My friends, family and model agent have always supported me which has really pushed me to follow my dreams.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Just be yourself and don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough.
7. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
There's so much more work that goes into a photoshoot than people often think. The beauty industry takes a lot of hard work and dedication.
8. Tell us something random about yourself.
I hate mashed potato.
9. What are you most proud of?
The amazing friends and family I have.
10. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who made others feel good.