PASSION IN THE FOOTHILLS
Name: Serliana Rosida
Facebook: Serliana R
Photographer: JimmyG Photo
Makeup Artist: Mua_by_serlianar
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I think photography always inspired me... I love beautiful photos, it doesn't have to be my photo, just any beautiful photo I see. Especially art photography.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
I don't really have any, hehe, I think each model is special in their own way
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I've always been comfortable in my own skin, especially in the front of camera. Photography and modeling are not just my job, but they're also my passion. They're the things that I like to learn always... Also the things that I love...
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
No I didn't really have any
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Be yourself, believe in yourself.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Hehe yes I do... when I had a photoshoot one time in the snow and I fell in the snow. I was feeling like I was freezing to the point it almost felt like my nipple was frozen and was about to come off.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Me telling my life story in magazines, especialy male magazines. Also being able to pose completely bare and brave without any clothes. It's actually changed completely the way I think about magazines, my modeling career, and also actually how I think about myself
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm just very simple women and I'm just a very family oriented person. Everything is about my little family and I love them so much they really mean the world. I love to cook, I love to design, and I love to pose for the camera creating beautiful photos. Also, I love makeup and love to be creative. I love to help other people, I think helping other people is my life. I’m a very sensitive women and I care about people. I love to learn how to be better everyday in everything.
10. What are you most proud of?
How my life has become what it has and where I stand today... and my daughter
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The warrior of light