Name: Nicky India
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I love creating art and this was a great way of self expression
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Not really, it's a new phenomenon
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Try to find your niche I think that's the most important thing.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Angles and angles haha
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I never forget a tune, I will never remember the words , name of the artist or anything about the song but will remember the tune. A lot of times I can hum along even if i have not heard the song ever.
10. What are you most proud of?
Coming from India to America and establishing a career
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Animal welfare work
12. Any last thoughts you'd like to share?
I think it's important for girls and even men to realize that the image displayed in social media is not the reality. Those are the best moments of a persons life.