Name: Paola Duque
Photographer IG: @yesishootmodels_yism
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Was always fascinated by the creativity behind entertainment. It's a boundless industry to say the least.
2. How long have you been modeling?
For 4 years.
3. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Not always. While I desired to be in front there was a shyness at the beginning.
4. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Enjoy your work. What's the point if it isn't fun?
5. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
6. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Not enough to be beautiful as there is a such thing as "modeling talent". No photographers are the same.
7. Tell us something random about yourself.
I can cry on cue.
8. What are you most proud of?
Staying myself with so much imagination around me.
9. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A great person and talent.
10. What's one big thing you're looking for in life?
Acting has become my passion. Always looking for new roles and opportunities.