Location: Houston, TX
Photographer: Antwoin Gilbert
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
One of my best friends who happens to be a photographer saw something in me that I didn't know was there.
2. How long have you been modeling?
About 3 years now
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Not at all, I'm always nervous before a shoot
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My friend/photographer Antwoin Gilbert
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Be confident and don't doubt yourself
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Hmm, my WTF moment had to be during my first shoot when I asked the photographer "WTF do I do with my face" lol
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Confidence and self love
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I served 7 years in the U.S. Air Force
10. What are you most proud of?
My time serving in Afghanistan and working in the Emergency Department while being there
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
My contributions to helping people and for promoting self love