Name: Amanda Violet
Photographer: Jim Martinez
Makeup Artist: Michaela Adele Witt
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I love a challenge, and this industry is just that. From a young age, I always loved being in front of the camera. I always push myself to be the best that I can be.
2. How long have you been modeling?
A little over a year
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes, I am a very outgoing people person! Confidence is key
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My Parents and Husband always give me the confidence that I could do anything I put my mind too and they continue to do so. Their support means everything to me!
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Just be yourself because most of the girls trying to "make it" are usually coping what they see on the internet, anyone can do that and it's already being done.
7. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Shit ain't easy!
8. Tell us something random about yourself.
I could live off chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, but who couldn't? Anyone who knows me knows that ( don't tell my fitness coach)
9. What are you most proud of?
The role I have within my company. I have a full-time job which I am very dedicated too.
10. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who was kind and always helped others.
11. Any last words?
I always promote that positivity is key! Always surround yourself with people who motivate and inspire you. You get what you give in life