Name: Bek Schulze
Facebook: Bek Schulze
Photographer: Dee Riediger
Photographer IG: lunarpixx
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Nothing in particular inspired me, I just love the beauty of photography and have been lucky enough to work with some amazing photographers
2. How long have you been modeling?
For about two years
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
It's always helps to have really good hair and make up artist. Don't just shoot with any photographer that wants to shoot you, make sure you're happy with their work.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Shooting for a male photographer who spent the whole shoot telling me how good he was. Ended up being the worst photographer I've ever shot with.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
How good photoshop can be utilised and not to always believe what you see
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I have a dog named Wolfie
10. What are you most proud of?
Having my own house at 21
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who was always true to themselves