Name: Savana Hume
Location: Temecula California
Photographer: Adrian Arellano
Makeup Artist: Savana
Hair Stylist: Savana
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
When I was 15 I took part in a photo shoot and was told that I had the right attitude and look
to be a successful model and went from there.
2. How long have you been modeling?
Wow .... 12 years now
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes always..I've always had a carefree attitude
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My mum has always been there for me and supported me the whole way in my career
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Work hard stay safe and be smart about every situation you put your self in and never listen to what others have to say.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Nope i don't get myself into WTF situations lol
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Work hard and always be nice and respectful to the people you work with, kindness goes a longgggggggg way
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm a total gamer / tom boy. I would rather work on a car and get oil on my face then go to the mall and get all dolled up
10. What are you most proud of?
My move to California. I left my old life behind to start a new one.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
If there is anything that you'd like to add, promote, talk about or focus on please do so below and we will try and work it into the interview.
Born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Savana Hume began modeling at the age of 15. Starting out as a promotional model, Savana appeared at several Comic Cons, Promo expos, Runway events and Car shows and from there the statuesque red-head became a sought-after model for print, catalogue, commercial and runway appearances.