Name: Litza Yanez
Location: Miami Fl
Photographer: Cam Perry
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
This is something i have always wanted to do and felt i could be good at. What really inspired me was seeing all the beautiful pictures of so many beautiful girls and thinking “ i can also be one of those beautiful girls”
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for the past 5 Months
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Absolutely Not! lol i was very taken back at the thought of having a cámara focusing just on me but from the first time i did a shoot i felt so confident and comfortable. I loved it
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Yes, my talent manager Kelvin has always made me feel like this is something i should have been doing.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Yes, just believe in yourself we all look different and we all have flaws but if you are in front of that camera it's because you are beautiful.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I would have to say that it was a very cold day In Miami and we had to shoot in a bikini by the water and i was not having it, i was shivering from the cold.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
1. That nothing is what it seems. We as models and photographers create scenarios and atmospheres for the sake of taking a good photo but it is not reality.
2. We all have flaws, no one is perfect.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I cannot sleep with anything other than undies and a sports bra or my body temperature gets really hot.
10. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of myself and the woman i have become, i have learned to accept myself, mind and body just as I am. In the past i would question a lot of who i was and now i just don’t care what anyone else thinks.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as the girl who took chances without having any regrets. A kind but strong woman.