Name: Lilly Ramirez
Photographer: Danny Desantos
IG: dannydesantos, desantoshoot
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I still remember growing up and admiring Latin models and actresses on TV (Univision and Telemundo). I think this definitely made a huge impact on what I wanted to be and how I wanted to look. Sexiness and beauty has always been something very dominant in the Latin culture.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I started doing small modeling jobs at the age of 17, I got my first contract at 18, and I made it a full time job 2 years ago.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes, I’ve always loved showing skin. Being in a bikini and showing my belly is something very common for me.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Yes my sister, who's also a model (Jacky Ramirez), has always pushed me passed my comfort zone and helped me gain confidence.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
You can become anything you want to become it’s all about what’s important to you and what you make a priority, I truly believe limits are only mental. We are the creators of our own reality.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Um yes jaja, it’s always a WTF moment if my spray tan is not on point:)
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
I’ve discovered that I can make a career out of my passion.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I don’t brush my hair, lol. It’s so awesome I don’t have to do anything to it. It’s naturally long and straight, after showering I literally just let it air dry.
10. What are you most proud of?
I am proud of achieving everything I set my mind to.
Nothing has been given to me, I have worked my butt off to get to where I am today.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?