Name: Alexis Shepherd
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Art and imagination is what inspired me to get into the industry. Seeing everyone's inspiring work & talent pushed me to manifest my own art in my image.
2. How long have you been modeling?
September marks my one year of modeling! Since my career has taking off I've been published 10 times, including a special feature in Surreal Beauty Mag
3. Who is your favorite model?
I dont have a favorite too many girls inspire me to push and break my limits. At this time in my life I'd have to say (Khloe Terse) is helping me the most coming out shell in modeling
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I am very exclusive when it comes to showing my skin in front of the camera, do what feels right is what I live by.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Gio Rhivers has been my closest mentor since our paths have met. Helping me with connections and guiding my image in a positive and classy light.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Confidence is key. How you feel is displayed on camera. Don't do things unless you are comfortable and don't hold back if there's something you want to speak out on or nothing will ever come from it. Communication is key, speak your dreams and your reality will be what you create.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
While shooting seriousness is key, but laughs and giggles make for the best bloopers and memories that will last for a lifetime.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Modeling has pushed me out of my shell as far as confidence, displaying emotions and connecting with others to push their own dreams as well. I creative to inspire, connect, and grow.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I may look little, but I could out-eat you any day. I am an aspiring makeup artist and photographer. I love and mother my baby Savannah Monitor (dancer), healing him from a bone disease as I hope to reverse his sickness. I also have back problems, so my lizard and I are soul mates
10. What are you most proud of?
I've created a name for myself in the modeling industry and have became very well known by my images and my poses. I am thrilled to be a Brand Ambassador for 4 different companies and hope to expand my name with the help of other professionals. I have gotten where I stand by myself and some local help and I couldn't be more pleased with others wanting to use my image and have me be the face of theirs.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as someone who created her own reality and pushed her dreams to created a career for herself. I create to inspire and to help all that come in my path.
12. Any final shoutouts you'd like to give?: I am a Brand Ambassador & model for @couture_fashion_boutique_
Please use my discount code "LEXIIS" for 35% off your order @iikonn 3d mink eyelashes