1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was always the skinny kid, so in the beginning I guess I wanted to prove the bullies wrong.
2. How long have you been modeling?
8 years +
3. Who is your favorite model?
Some of my favorites are - Jean Shrimpton, Linda Evangelista, Kate Moss, Adriana Lima
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I have never been comfortable having my photo taken, not until very recently, but Iv'e always been comfortable in my own skin, you have to be, you only get one! =)
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I'm a bit of a lone wolf, I have never had any direction.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
My advice is be yourself. Set trends, don't follow them.
Don't be scared to try new things but always trust your gut.
Stay professional, work hard and remember where you came from.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I nearly trod on an Adder on a forest shoot - she was causally sunbathing,
I climbed a wall in Spain caked in baby oil, balanced on wobbly chin up bar, with just my tiptoes - then, I was put on an Instagram's live feed whilst posing, trying not to die! There was a man below waiting to catch me. HAHA
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
With modelling you have to be original, so this suits my personality well.
I love gritty, realistic shots, i love being able to create emotion through an image.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I did engineering for 5 years. Qualified in mechanical, electrical, fabricating and welding.
10. What are you most proud of?
Proudest moments are when I have been published and I can see how far I have come.
I have awesome fans, some have followed my work for such a long time, i am so grateful. <3
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The dream is to be in an Iconic shot, one of those images that lasts throughout time.