IN MY FEELINGS
Name: Chloe Baker
Facebook: Chloe baker
Photographer: Phil Thomas
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I am currently going for the title of Miss Swimsuit in August. It’s always been my dream to become a model. I would do anything to become one.
2. How long have you been modeling?
About 3 months in my own time.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
As soon as I started shooting I didn’t want it to stop. My first shoot was 8 hours and it didn’t even feel like work.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
No, I just practised myself every day.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Believe in yourself, I would never believe I’d be submitted! If you work hard it’ll pay off.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
It’s actually so much fun being behind the camera
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love modelling but I’d never want to be size 0 like most models.
10. What are you most proud of?
Achieving things like this in life at such a young age. Working full time as well as doing modelling in my spare time to them have been submitted is an accomplishment for me.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A beautiful classy model. Cliche
12. What's your biggest aim?
I’d love to become a model/full time mode at some stage. Always keeping it classy though, underwear/lingerie is enough for me. I’d love a modelling agency to contract with me. That’s my aim.