Name: Atitahn Pisalsas
Location: Los Angeles
Facebook: Atitahn Pisalsas
Photographer: Aaron Falzone
Photographer IG: made.photo
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I love my body and how it looks like, I work for it - the health, the mind and the confident. The world have to see this amazing creation. My aura, my energy and my power. I live my dream.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I'm from Germany and I started modeling one year ago.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes, since I was a little girl I loved it to show and be the main attraction.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Believe in yoursef don't let other people stop you even family and friends. Go for your dream, you can get everything you want.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?:
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
You have to feel it, be in the moment and play that role. Make love through the camera. Realize that you are living your dream.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love to smoke weed.
10. What are you most proud of?
My confidence and power.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The multitasking Sexicon (Rapper, actress, model)a
Any last words?
All the way from Germany to become a celebrity.
The walk of fame, I really love the game.
I'll live in a mention, right right this is my intention.