Name: Lydia Adamez
Photographer: Marc Aurelius
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
2. How long have you been modeling?
15 years ago at the age of eleven.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes, since I am a little girl i loved standing in front of a camera.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
No. Stay true to yourself is my guidance.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Don't get to serious about it. First thing it should make you happy and have fun with it.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
No, not really yet.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
If theres a strong connection between you and the photographer the outcome is the best and inspiring ever.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I like to eat nasty junk food after a long night out.
10. What are you most proud of?
Theres nothing I am not proud of who i am.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
As a woman who loved to live and every moment of it.