Name: Nairetni Interian
Location: El Paso TX
Facebook: Nairetni Interian
Photographer: Sergio Zamora
Makeup Artist: Nairetni Interian
Hair Stylist: Nairetni Interian
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
What inspired me to get into this industry is the opportunity to be able to express myself, and being able to portray the amazing ideas some of the photographers I've worked with have. Being able to feel beautiful and creating art is what keeps me going.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling since I was 16.
3. Who is your favorite model?
I don't really have a favorite model, but there is a lot of amazing women out there that inspire me every single day.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Definitely not, I've been really insecure about anything that has to do with me since a very young age, I still get nervous when I'm in front of the camera, and I'm even surprised at the photos when I see them after, can hardly believe it's me sometimes! But seeing the outcome of every photoshoot pushes me more and more to believe in myself!
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
The first photographer I ever shot with (@fotosmurf) really helped me build up my confidence and taught me a lot of this industry. He was one of the first photographers to believe in me and to this day I appreciate it so much! Thanks Derrick!
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Any tips for any aspiring models out there would be to literally, JUST DO IT! If it makes you happy, makes you feel beautiful both inside and out then there's no one in this world that can stop you from doing what you want.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I'm super clumsy and I'm always hurting myself one way or another, buy this one time at a shoot I got a attacked by a thousand mosquitos, it was so bad that my butt was covered in red little bumps! And it was so itchy!
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
I've discovered through modeling the confidence I always lacked and the inner beauty I never thought I had.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
Wish I could insert a meme here! I play The Sims religiously, for 12 years now!
10. What are you most proud of?
I'm proud of all my accomplishments I've made these past years. From modeling to my artwork and tattoo work, it's only getting better from here!
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as an artist that did anything and everything to stay true to who I am, while being able to inspire and help others.
12. Ok. One more fun fact about you.
I'm a tattoo artist at Notorious Tattoo Gallery (@ntg_notorioustattoos) in El Paso, Texas.