GOLDEN HOUR GLOW
Makeup Artist: Apolonia Pina
Hair Stylist: Apolonia Pina
Wardrobe: Roxanna Santana
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I like to help captivate pictures
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
No I had my moments when I put myself down so I started modeling to gain confidence
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I had great photographers that helped me to achieve inner peace so the nature modeling came easy .
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Practice makes perfect just enjoy your surrounds and make sure body movements fit the picture you are trying to portray
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Yes when I had to make a gasoline pump sexy, but I said hey that comes with the job, making anything work !
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
That loving yourself is a long process and personal growth helps others by motivating them.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I used to wrestler in high school and I LOVE buffets
10. What are you most proud of?
Going to school and laying it off on my own. Currently praising my bachelors and planning for future travels ! And now being the public relations of a non profit bridging the gap!
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
As someone who put others before her self.
Anyother fun things to look into about you?
Bridging the Gap non-profit having a fit fair for youth first annul in August by Barrio Logan . Applebottomfitness clothes, Viidr - traveling through a lens