Name: Michelle Monroe
Location: United Kingdom
Facebook: Michelle Monroe
Photographer: Glenn Wallace
Makeup Artist: Emily Cutts
Hair Stylist: Emily Cutts
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I'd say I inspired myself, I always new from a young age I wanted to become a model it was either that or acting, I never thought that I would though, I actually studied at collage for 3 years in hairdressing and it was one day when I was walking by a photography class, I got pulled in and asked to be a model in a short film, to which I agreed and I knew instantly that it was for me and it all began from there.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I started when I was 21 and stopped after only a few months. I started again just under 2 years ago, so lets say 2 years.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes from a young age I was always confident.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I had nobody really. Everyone I spoke to about modelling, was totally against it for the simple fact of the kind of modelling I chose. I've always guided myself. I have worked with many great photographers recently though who have given me a whole new level of confidence.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Believe in yourself and work hard, hard work pays off. Always remain positive.
7. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?:
8. What are you most proud of?
I'm proud of where I am today, I mean it's not as far as I want to be, but starting modelling a little late down the line in my life I'd say I've done quite well for myself. and I'm positive that I'm only going to do better. I'm proud that I've finally started to do something I love.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
As someone who followed their dreams, and lived their life to the full.
I love modelling and I love to travel with my shoots, it makes me happy and a happy life is a good life.