Name: Linda Vo
Location: Buffalo NY
Photographer: Keith Williams
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I like to take a lot of photos and my friends have encouraged me to try it out.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I'm still aspiring.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Ayisha Diaz I love her!
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Yes, the photographer who gave me this photoshoot.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
It's important to invest in yourself.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I haven't had one yet.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
It's good to have a relationship with your photographer so you can feel comfortable in front of the camera.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I have a very artistic side; I like to sing and do other people's makeup.
10. What are you most proud of?
I'm proud to be on the path that I'm on. I'm working towards a surgical technology degree as well a name for myself.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone with great character and someone who can be seen as a role model.