Name: Jasmine Hassinger
Location: Panama City beach, Florida
Photographer: Chris Childress
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
It has always been a lifetime dream of mine to be a model, when I was about 4 I watched Americas Next Top Model and knew that's what I wanted to do in life. I'm blessed I made it this far.
2. How long have you been modeling?
1 1/2 years.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
No, but I have grown to love my flaws and to "make love" to the camera. Every shoot gets easier and easier.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
No, I practiced posing in the mirror ALL the time, and when photographers sent back my photos I would look at every single one for a long time and figure out what I could do better next time. Doing that has really helped me a lot.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Be yourself, don't do anything you don't want to, if you want it GO GET IT!
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
HA, yes! When photographers ask me to do a really weird and awkward poses! But somehow those weird and awkward poses turn out amazing haha!
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Some people can be super hard on you, but it's only best for your career. Sometimes you need that push to make yourself do better.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love doing laundry! I also love bleached white towels! Haha.
10. What are you most proud of?
Buying my own car at 18 and working hard for everything I own.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The funny girl who has that big beautiful smile.