Name: Frankie Day
Location: Atlanta, GA
Facebook: Frankie Creates X
Photographer: Cam Perry
Makeup Artist: Frankie Day
Hair Stylist: Frankie Day
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I've been modeling since I was a kid but originally started with beauty pageants because my mom thought it would be fun
2. How long have you been modeling?
Recently here in Atlanta I had to restart all over again from scratch back in July 2016
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yeah, I'm a Leo, I blame that ;)
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Yes I 100% did but it was actually a photographer, my very good friend @interscopephotography
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Don't get lazy in your craft. Always be a student, study trends, poses and be healthy. My suggestion is yoga.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Yes, I totally do but it was mostly because the male model I was working with had really bad body odor, I was having the hardest time getting through the smell lol so boys don't forget to shower because I was definitely saying WTF the whole time.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Mostly that eventually you find your brand and you need to run with what will make you money or what works for you. Be true to yourself always.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I was actually really insecure growing up because of a deformity I have in my chest that makes my ribs stick out in an awkward way. It's why I decided to get implants, not because I wanted a larger chest but because without them I hated my rib cage. It's called pectus excavatum.
10. What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of that fact that through modeling and finding my personal brand, I have now come to find more passions and business ventures. I have a lot of things in the works that I'm very excited and proud of.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Being a woman that others can look at and say if she did it, so can I.
BEFORE YOU GO:
Frankie is on the move - Catch here in Chicago and Los Angeles soon!
Chicago May 2nd-5th
Los Angeles May31st- June 6th
If you are an actor/actress she also now has a studio space in Atlanta and she does headshots with Los Angeles photographer Rachel Lamb (@hellorachellamb) so make sure to stay updated with that via IG story.
Please follow her YouTube channel with @hellorachellamb and enjoy her little adventures and silly sketches on our Channel: Rachel Frankie Ramble! Please subscribe and turn on notifications.