Name: Rave Cruz
Makeup Artist: Raven Cruz
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Beautiful and confident women, growing up watching my favorite models on runway shows and in ads all over. I wanted to be apart of that confident, free, and admirable group of women that inspired others like they did for me.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
They always change, I go through fads of looks and styles that I like a lot. Currently Bella Hadid and Lupita Nyongo.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I think I have always been pretty comfortable in my own shin, but now definitely more than ever.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I have a close friend who models, Alex Isabella, her business mind set and her drive has helped me evolve as a model for sure.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Don't listen to others opinion, do what makes you feel comfortable and serves you first. People will try and persuade you to fit a mold or try and alter your look- but you have to do what you love and do stop going for what you want.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I always have WTF moments, I'm seriously the clumsiest person I know. Whenever I am trying to get a dope shot or angle, seven times of ten I fell out of it!
8. Tell us something random about yourself.
Favorite Food is Tacos & Sushi, and my thirteenth tattoo was the number 13.
9. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would love to be an inspiration to women who aspire to be their own individuals, leaders, entrepreneurs and goal getters! I want to be respected for all the hard work I have put in to build my name and myself as a brand.
Any last words?
I own an online Urban Lux style handmade jewelry store, I specialize in amazing one of a kind pieces for shoots, festivals and intimates. All the gorgeous women in the modeling industry inspire me to make beautiful pieces and gems! My favorite part is getting to style all of my model friends for their shoots and campaigns. Www.ShopRayCruz.com