Name: Linda Ortiz
Location: Cali, Colombia
Photographer: Robert Perez
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was inspired by the beauty of art and photography.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling for only one year.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes I have always been comfortable in both my own skin and in front of the camera. It comes natural to me
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My mother was always there to help mold and guide me in my career.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Keep striving and never give up on your dream.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
My WTF moment was when I ended up posing as random animals for a shoot, when I was told it was a bikini shoot. lol that ended up being weird.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
That beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love to sing.
10. What are you most proud of?
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as a girl who reached for the stars.
Any last words?
I'd like to thank my photographers for believing in me.