Name: Gracen Viveiros
Location: Fall River
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Sometimes you just have a talent that makes you feel like your living life in a purposeful way, and that is what motivates me and inspired my beginning and my growth in this industry.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling since I was 13
3. Who is your favorite model?
Alexis Ren is my top inspirations for models
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?:
No way!! When I turned 20 I started being 100% comfortable in my own skin. It took me a very long time to gain comfort with myself inside and out but when I did I was so grateful for it.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Mostly my close family and friend guided me through the bumps in the road.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Love yourself and never give up!
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I went to a shoot one time on the beach and I was changing in the car and I got out of my car and locked my keys in it! I was so embarrassed
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
That not one person is the same and us models need to embrace it!
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I am religious but I love to take pics with my body I think showing skin is beautiful!
10. What are you most proud of?
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A confident and inspirational woman who helps woman become and love who they are