1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
As a child, I used to look at the International models in all the magazines I could get my hands on and I was daydreaming that maybe one day I will become one of them.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I guess all the modeling I did in my own living room looking into the mirror doesn't really count, so the answer has to be for 4 years.
3. Who is your favorite model?
There are a lot of beautiful women out there, but my personal favorite is Irina Shayk
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Even if in real life I'm very shy, when the camera is on I suddenly feel very comfortable and confident.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I don't think I've had a mentor because I believe the best mentor you could have is you. But I have a friend, who's also a model, and she helped me whenever I needed a piece of advice, a warm tea or a kind word.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
I'm don't know if I'm in the position of tipping aspiring models, but I can tell you a thing that worked for me so far: never give up on your dreams and don't give up only because some people don't want you to succeed.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
It only happened to me once, but I don't think it's very ethical from my behalf to talk about that isolated event. I always try to work with professional crews in order to not have any wtf moments.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
I try to learn new things from every person I work with because, in my opinion, that's the best attitude you can have in this industry.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love cooking for my boyfriend
10. What are you most proud of?
I don't know if this is a big deal for other people and it might sound cheesy, but I'm really proud of the fact that I could help my mother raise my little brother
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
In the end, I would like to be remembered as a woman who was always smiling, no matter what was going on inside her mind or life.