Name: Bibi Cuthbert
Photographer: Glenn Wallace
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Creating beautiful art
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Not always, I was an ugly duckling in school!
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Don't feel like you have to be like everyone else, to be successful. It's the ones that stand out that catch people's eye
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Nothing that wasn't worth the image in the end haha! Glenn and I had a lot of stick whilst doing this photo shoot!
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
I can't say there are any.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I major in law at university and also study criminology and criminal justice :)
10. What are you most proud of?
Going back to university at 25!
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The hottest god damn lawyer in the country.
12. Any last words?
Be kind to animals!