Name: Tasha Williams
Photographer: Arahman Jones
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I am a vocal artist and modeling comes within the music industry.
2. Who is your favorite model?
Tyra Banks is too fierce of a model not to mention!
3. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I wasn't comfortable posing in front of the camera because of my body, but now after discipline with my eating habits and attending the gym I love being in front of the camera!
4. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Be you, honey! If you aren't accepted, it's because what you have is new and everybody else hasn't caught up yet.
5. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Modeling is what you make it and how confident you are during the shoot. My photographer, Arahman Jones, had great ideas and gave direction very well so I was confident during the entire shoot.
6. Tell us something random about yourself.
I can move my eyebrows, nostrils, and nose all at one time.
7. What are you most proud of?
The woman I've become in regards to my confidence with who I am as a female vocal artist. Finally realizing that I am my own sound and not to try to imitate anybody else.
8. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
At the end of the day, I want to be remembered as someone who went through hell and high waters to get to where I am today without giving up and keeping God first.
9. Any last fun facts?
I am in pursue of my music career as a female vocal artist.