ALL ON IT
Name: Mandy Evonne
Location: Bossier Louisiana
Photographer IG: Madcreativity
Makeup Artist: Jazelle_makeupartist
Hair Stylist: Marcos Venegas
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Growing up my dad always told me I could be anything I wanted I just had to go out & chase after it. I lost him when I was 14 & I made a promise to him that I would. So far I have. He was my inspiration! :)
2. How long have you been modeling?
On & off for 3 years
3. Who is your favorite model?
Niykee Heaton is BAE
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Not always. I’ve learned to embrace my flaws & my beauty. If I can set an example for other women to realize they are beautiful no matter what their skin color is or the size they are then I will feel at peace knowing I inspired someone else to look in the mirror & love the woman looking back at them.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My mother has been my biggest mentor. She’s always supported my dreams & has always influenced me to follow my heart & do what I love. If It weren’t for her ongoing support I wouldn’t have made it this far. -Love you momma!
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
People ask me this all the time. Honestly, you have to start from the bottom to get anywhere, and that’s with anything you do in life. Set a goal & don’t sit down until you reach It. You gotta want It as bad as you wanna breathe. Don’t ever let anyone stand in your way of getting there. It’s YOUR life. So LIVE!
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I did a photo shoot in Costa Rica with 1 of 15 photographers & was excited to get my edits back from him. Couple days later he said he lost his memory card from our shoot. Ugh! That was the worst!
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
That no model is hardly ever on time, no model is perfect, it’s always going to take 100 pictures to find the ONE, modeling is truly one of the most beautiful & best ways to express yourself.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I’m bipolar lol
10. What are you most proud of?
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A good person. Someone who made a difference & who stayed true to their self. A positive role model & a good mom.
12. Any last words?
I hope you guys enjoyed these photos that me & Alfonso created. If you haven’t shot with him & you want to I highly recommend him. He’s super funny, laid back, very professional & gives great direction. Also, come follow me on Instagram to keep up with my modeling journey. Love you guys!! -Mandy