Location: Kitchener, ON
Photographer: Kyle Andrew
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I wanted a way to express myself and show my creativity and emotions through photos.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?:
Not until I've been modelling for about a year and have been able to comfortably express myself without any judgements.
5. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Be yourself and only do what you are comfortable with.
6. Tell us something random about yourself.
I am passionate about singing, and I sing lead vocals in a cover band. I have been singing way before I started modelling.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as someone who was not afraid to be myself and an inspiration to other women to be themselves.