Name: Brittany Baker
Location: Chicago, IL
Facebook: Brittany Janiece Baker
Photographer: Nadé Photography
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I started modeling when I was 19 years old, when I was still trying to find my way. Modeling allowed me to see myself in a new light and really give myself the confidence I needed to be the woman I am today.
2. How long have you been modeling?
On and off for 7 years.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I was homeschooled in the third grade.
5. What are you most proud of?
I've had to fight to be where I am today, both physically and mentally. I kept fighting and kept my ambition, I am truly proud of that.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as someone intriguing and unique. Someone with an infectious positive energy and someone who gave it her all