Name: Kimberly Kuchini
Photographer IG: @1kibby
Photographer Website: Www.kibbyk.com
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Growing up watching and admiring models from fashion shows I attended and on tv, I always adored the glitz, glam and excitement this industry had to offer
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling since I was 11 years old when my mom signed me with an agency I've been with since this very day
3. Who is your favorite model?
Yvette McKoy. She is absolutely stunning... Her looks, her persona and intelligence.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I listen to classical music while I work out.
5. What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of my ambition, it amazes me when I think back of how far I came and successful I became due to always being persistent and ambitious.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would like to be remembered as the model, who always worked hard, never stopped trying and positively impacted younger girls in a great way... I'd forever and always like to be remembered as KIMBERLY THE GREAT!