Name: Riley Snow
Photographer: Robert Prosser
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I've always loved working on creative projects and portraying the female body in an artistic and beautiful manner. I also throughly enjoy sharing my hard work at the gym with the world!
2. How long have you been modeling?
Since I was about 18 I've always made an effort to dabble in fun projects and express my creativity through modeling.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Without a doubt Kate Moss.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I travel to Thailand every year and volunteer at an elephant sanctuary. I've gone 4 years in a row and plan to continue.
5. What are you most proud of?
Earning my bachelors degree!
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Being involved with charity and contributing to society through philanthropy.