BEAUTIFUL TRAIN WRECK
Name: Elisa Larrea Murillo
Location: Miramar, Florida
Photographer: Jean Claude
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I have always been artistically inclined and wanted to be able to collaborate with other artists and pitch in my artistic direction for photographers to shoot and come up with something which would be "sexually revolutionary" and "provocative" as well as empowering for myself and other women.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
Joanna Lumley, she - to this day in her 70s - has a charismatic freedom about her which makes you want to see more of her. She's talented, outgoing and isn't afraid to make fun of herself and have a laugh.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love Cholula on salami. That's pretty random, no?
5. What are you most proud of?
Having integrity and loyalty; I hold these two qualities to a very high standard. I am that person who will mean what they say and say what they mean.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would like to be remembered as a person who was full of live and happiness. Someone who didn't settle for being content; but someone who really enjoyed her life.