Name: Jacque Plewniak
Location: New Orleans, La
Photographer: Sydney Sampson
Makeup Artist: Elizabeth Schoeffler
Hair Stylist: Yemaya the stylist
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
What inspired me to get into this industry was actually the first photographer I worked with Jamie Clayton. He reached out to me through social media and asked me to collaborate with him. I've always admired beautiful photos and art but I never thought I would be the person in these photos and now I always want to be in front of a camera.
2. How long have you been modeling?
1 year now
3. Who is your favorite model?
I don't believe I have a favorite model but if I had to pick I would say Candice Swanepoel. Her beauty is effortless and undeniable and within a few short years she has blossomed in the industry.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love sweets! Every time I go out to eat for dinner I always order desert and I probably go to a bakery at least once a week.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of myself and how independent I am.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
When it's all said and done I want to be remembered for the person that I am, no smoke and mirrors or exaggerated stories just a regular girl