Name: Ce'Lina Cruz
Location: West Palm Beach
Photographer: Steven Santiago
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
The freedom to choose what I wanted to do on my own time inspired me to get into this industry.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling since I was 19.
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model is Chanel Iman.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I've been so comfortable with my skin I was known as the "crazy girl" who'd show too much. Being comfortable in front of the camera took time. There were, and still are, times I feel like I have NO idea what I'm doing.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I've learned and chose what to remember from everyone I've met through my lifetime.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Be yourself. Don't lose who you are trying to fulfill someone else's vision of what's acceptable.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Me somehow ALWAYS forgetting that my hair bow was on my wrist the entire shoot. WTF
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Seeing through photos a different side of you can be expressed without words.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I have interest in survival. I would like to one day have a tiny farm, with chickens to harvest the eggs.
10. What are you most proud of?
Accepting my demons.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A free spirited, outspoken, joy to be around survivalist.