Name: Maria McAllister
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Photographer: Andrew Fennell
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I sort of fell into it. Instead of ballet, my mother put me into modeling classes and after that I knew it was what I wanted to do.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling on and off since I was 7 but it's been 4years since I started taking it serious.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love to draw and am pretty good at it!
5. What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of my drive to accomplish anything I start no matter how long it takes.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as a woman who did not let boundaries stop her.