Name: Ashley Godoy
Location: New York
Photographer: Monte Graham
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
When I first started modeling I was going through deep depression. I needed something to bring me joy and confidence. Basically, the depression inspired me to do modeling so I can gain happiness.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm an aspiring DJ and I'm in school for Architecture.
5. What are you most proud of?
Everything I have accomplished such as graduating high school at 16, getting my associates at 19, being published in magazines, etc. Everything I have accomplished demonstrates the hard work and effort I put in.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as the independent, hard working girl that never quit. She took every obstacle that came her way, overcame them and became great.