Name: Cyntia Onuoha
Location: Austin Texas
Photographer: Will Hollis
IG: WillHollis website : http://willhollis.tumblr.com
Makeup Artist: Cyntia Onuoha
Hair Stylist: Jae Bella Willis
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I've always wanted to model and especially wanted to be an inspiration to other girls, predominantly shorter, thicker, and darker women who may not always feel represented in terms of beauty.
2. How long have you been modeling?
Technically, since I was 16, I got my first coach in lessons at that age. But it's not been until this year that I focused on it more heavily and dedicated more time and effort towards building a stronger portfolio and gaining more experience and exposure.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I like anime, lol, the first thing I bought when I got my own money was a stack of Yu Gi Oh cards, the blue eyes white dragon was my favorite.
5. What are you most proud of?
Getting into graduate school. I'll be a doctor soon!
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone that stood for something. The work I do in terms of social activism is very important to me.