Name: Baily Bullock
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Photographer: Ikonic Imagery
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was doing hair and makeup for a charity fashion show, It was for kids with special needs, the models were walking for local charlotte designers, and so were the kids! It was just an amazing experience, and the parents of the kids were just so thankful, it made me realize how you can have fun and give back to the community in an artistic way.
2. How long have you been modeling?
It will be a year in July, I have loved every minute of it! :)
3. Who is your favorite model?
Ashley Graham, I love how humble, glamorous, and determined she is. She has made such a big difference in the modeling standards of beauty.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Not at first, I was always like, "What do I do with these", (holding my hands out), but after my first couple shoots and realizing were to position and how to move my body in different directions it became easier, modeling has also boosted my confidence outside of the camera.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I have had a male model friend named Kelly who has really encouraged me and pushed me to do different shoots, he has always said my name first whenever someone needs a female model.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Just to be natural and your true self, it really will shine through the camera if you are comfortable.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I have had one, there was a photographer who was saying inappropriate gestures towards me after the shoot, best believe I didn't shoot with him again.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
How connected everybody is, and how being a nice and genuine person can get you places.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I train MMA and work at a kick boxing gym.
10. What are you most proud of?
My hard work ethic.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A person who is always smiling, and trying to work my hardest.
12. Any last words?:
Always be unique and true to yourself.