NAME: Sara Tip
LOCATION: Oakland Ca.
PHOTOGRAPHER: Anthony notes
IG and Twitter: @anotesphotos
MUA: Sara Tip
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
My best friend Faven was the one that got me into modeling. At first it was just a favor for a friend who is a student photographer, then from there it was history.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling seriously for six months
3. Who is your favorite model?
At the moment my favorite model and inspiration would have to be the beautiful Karrueche Tran
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm a very outgoing person, I love meeting new people and having great conversations and learning new things from those people. I'm also a big fan of trying new food, I love to eat.
5. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of the fact that despite having it rough growing up where i'm from. I turned out great. The story of a caterpillar to a butterfly.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would like to be known as someone who overcame my situation and made it work for me, there is nothing like a bad story gone good.