Photographer: Soshi Setani
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Basically I kept getting scouted every time I left the house, so I finally caved in! I started out doing beauty pageants in my teens, and then got into modeling, and then entertainment reporting and TV.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I started modeling since my late teens.
3. Who is your favorite model?
So many! Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne...
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I was always the fastest sprinter in my school, from elementary to high school. I broke records and won lots of medals. I'm still a force to reckon with now ;)
5. What are you most proud of?
I'm proud of finally having climbed the highest mountain in Japan - Mount Fuji! The climbing season lasts for only about two months a year, and I finally did it this year! It felt great to conquer it!
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as being fearless and inspirational, and as being beautiful - both inside and out.